Hey! Kumusta? I hope you are doing fine.
In this post, I will be sharing simple steps you can follow on how you can open ING Bank Account via Mobile App. This move was triggered by the delayed information from CIMB Bank in giving updates on how to access my money during that time when I needed it the most. My sister recommended me this ING Bank and I had NO HASSLE in opening the account online via Mobile App.
- Search for “ING Philippines” in the Google Play Store (for Android users) or Apple App Store (for iOS users).
2. Prepare 1 government-issued ID and 1 proof of address
- Philippine driver’s license
- Philippine passport
- Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
Acceptable proofs of address
Click here to see the list of acceptable proofs of address.
3. Open the app and tap “Open an Account”
4. Select the account you want to open
- ING Save Enjoy high interest rates and grow your savings faster. Learn More
- ING Pay Pay your bills, send money instantly, withdraw cash, and shop with a virtual and debit card. Learn More
You can open one account at a time. Once you’re fully verified, you will be able to open the other account in a few taps.
5. Verify your identity
- There must be enough light.
- Your face must be inside the human profile.
- Make sure there are no other faces in the background.
- Remove your eyeglasses or anything that covers your face.
- Face verification works best if you’re standing against a white background!
Taking a photo of your ID
- Place your ID on a dark surface.
- Your camera flash must be turned off.
- Make sure your ID is not covered by any glare or shadow.
- Make sure all your information is accurate and complete.
- If you provided a driver’s license or a UMID, use the address on them as your residential/mailing address
6. Enter your work and tax information
7. Take a photo of your signature
- Use dark ink to write your signature on a white paper.
- Place the paper on a dark surface.
- Make sure your camera flash is turned off.
8. Confirm your details, agree to ING’s Terms & Conditions, and start banking
By tapping “Confirm & Start Banking”, you have read and you agree to ING’s Terms & Conditions.
To make sure you’re a real person and comply with bank laws, we’ll review your documents within the next 3-5 banking days.
You can send them a message if there are no updates on your application after 11 days ^_^ You can send the message via Chatbox in the Mobile App.