Yey! This is my Day 2 for the #BringGratitude Challenge.
Honestly, every time I think of the things I am grateful for today, I cannot just think of three (3) because it is always MORE than that number. Ang daming nagyayari every day from the time I wake up until I close my eyes to rest.
There are so many things to be thankful for and I want to write about them in this blog post.
- I am always thankful for having FAIDING. She will always be a blessing in my life. Our friendship has so many ups and downs because of the small dreams we have unlocked together and struggling moments because of our differences, yet here we are, choosing each other every day because we don’t have a choice! HAHA! I hope she’ll read this para ma touch siya and she will cook for me and do the laundry. HAHA!
- I am thankful that Sir Nolie visited us today. It was very unexpected because he seldom visits us these days, which we truly understand. So, yey! we had out chika time with adobo cooking request because his ADOBO is one of our favorites!
- I am thankful that I was able to finish one of my assignments. There were 3 of them. I am procrastinating these days. I just don’t like writing a book chapter review when I was not able to read it, yet. That’s a total nonsense. There were guide questions for the task, which helped me accomplish it. I was able to take down notes.
I started also the 2nd assignment on Regression Analysis, but I did not finish it, yet. I just took a screenshot of my SPSS results, I am not in the mood to interpret it, yet. I will do that tomorrow.
4. I am grateful to finish the Day 2 Yoga with Adriene. It was Ma’am Sam who always pushes me to do Yoga. Also, my Ate Ann inspired me to embrace this corny thing, but I realized that pushing yourself to do what you don’t feel doing unlock some portals in your brain. A new perspective. A new way of thinking and living. Yes, this is the YOGA effect.
5. I am grateful for the sleep I had this late afternoon. It was actually an unhealthy move because I had my early dinner because of the YUMMY adobo and then I slept, but it made me rest my body and mind. Although I woke up with this sinusitis, my body is not aching anymore and I feel so relaxed.
This #BringGratitude challenge makes me write every day. I AM GRATEFUL. It’s helping me maintain my blog and my personal journal toward mindfulness.
That’s it for today! Namaste!