This is very exciting!
I would like to thank Dr. Namrata, Ph.D. of penofhearts.com for nominating me for this Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. This is my first time being nominated and honestly, it felt like I already won the award.
It inspires me so much to do more in achieving my blogging goals, especially now that I am starting to expand my network in this blogging community.
Also, because of this nomination, I was able to meet Dr. Namrata, Ph.D. and I am now an avid fan of her blog penofhearts.com. Her writings are so comforting. Her words are thought-provoking, as well as calming. You should visit her blog. Surely, you’ll love her, too.
As a rule for this nomination, I will be posting the rules here to follow for my nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Now, I am posting the same questions from Dr. Namrata, Ph.D. because I love to answer them, too.
Questions and Answers
1) What is your writing style?
It depends on the article I am working on. Sometimes, I write technically because I have some article orders from my freelance work. Most of the time, I write formally – academic writing, because I am working on modules and research works. There are times I write creatively. I was trained to do feature articles.
2) Do you plan your blogs or is it more so have freestyle?
That is actually the plan, to plan for my blog posts. But, most of the time I am so drowned with my other tasks that I cannot make time for planning. So, yes, some posts are random thoughts, but I am still trying to focus on my chosen niche.
3) What is it that you enjoy most about being a blogger?
I love to write and to connect with people who write. I love people reading my works. I love to help people with my writing. And, blogging makes those things happen.
4) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
To focus. It’s definitely the best advice, yet very hard to follow.
5) Do you see yourself blogging in 5 years?
Yes. Just, yes!
6) What been the highlight of this year?
The highlights of this year are the special people who became part of my life. Also, with so many not-so-good things happening around, the highlight is the gift of safety and providence. I look forward to something great to happen in my blogging journey this year.
7) What do you miss about last year?
I miss my students last year. Some of them were close to me.
8) If you could change one thing what would it be?
If I had this supernatural power, I would create the PANACEA to all sorts of negativities.
9) Would you encourage your kids to become bloggers?
Yes, sure. If I’ll have my own someday. I hope they would also love writing as much as I do.
10) If you could snap your fingers right now and change one thing about the world what would that one thing be?
I would love to sprinkle the values of FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE to each and every one.
I will be updating this post from time to time because I would really love to target 30 nominations. If you would like to be nominated, please leave your link below, and let’s do this thing.
I will be nominating my first 30 followers and here are my nominees:
- Nikita Rai
- Way to Victory
- Shantanu Baruah
- | Purvasha |
- Keren Omane Mensah
- Shubhi Rawat
- Vikas Shelat
- Beatriz Viveros
- Urban Fishing Pole Cigars
- Jasmine M
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Samah Kalakh
- Earl jones
- Melwyn Cardoza
Let’s keep everyone motivated to blog because I do believe that each of us has the words and works that are needed by the world.
Happy blogging Y’all!